The Polar M400 running watch which features integrated GPS and smart notifications is getting a refresh with two new color choices and a smaller wristband for users with smaller wrists. The Polar M400 is now available in pink and blue, the pink version has a wristband that is 2cm shorter than its counterparts.
Features of the Polar M400 watch include:
- Smart notifications (currently available on for iOS devices with Android support coming soon) allow users to read text messages, view incoming calls and receive calendar alerts and social media apps’ push notifications via their watch
- Assisted GPS (A-GPS) tracks pace and altitude as well as provides accurate distance and speed/pace for both indoor (treadmill) and outdoor running. The M400 acquires satellite signal within seconds, even under difficult signal conditions
- Pairs with Bluetooth Smart® products such as the Polar Stride Sensor to optimize indoor and outdoor running as well as the H7 heart rate sensor for accurate heart rate based training
- 24/7 tracking measures daily activity, sleep, speed, distance, altitude, pace, heart rate and route
- Back to Start feature directs users to the starting point in the shortest distance possible, and offers adventurous users a safe way to explore a new route
- Smart Coaching features training and activity benefits, a running index to gauge developing performance, an activity guide, a fitness test and more
- Polar Flow app and web service allows users to create training plans and targets and analyze their sessions
Available on Polar’s website, the pink and blue M400 watches with heart rate monitors are priced at $229.95, while a blue M400 without the heart rate sensor will be available for $179.95 in mid-August.
[button link=”http://www.polar.com/” icon=”fa-shopping-cart” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Purchase from Polar.com[/button]