Those of you who use OSX may be familiar with an email client called Airmail and thanks to its latest app, it’s now available on iOS. With Exchange support and a plethora of features, the app is a power email user’s dream. All those features that you love with the Mac variant are on the iOS counterpart.
The Airmail iOS client is designed to use 3D Touch and comes with fast document viewing. You’ll also get native integration with other services like Instapaper, Pocket, and Evernote — to name a few — so workflow should, well, flow. As is standard with newer email clients, Airmail comes with snoozing and other swipe gestures that are easily customizable.
A handy feature of Airmail is it syncs with iCloud, storing all your accounts, mailbox and app preferences safely in your iCloud. For $5 USD, here’s the basics of what you’ll be getting.
- – Accounts support: GMAIL, EXCHANGE, IMAP and, POP3
- – Push Notifications, with VIP and Custom actions.
- – Push Notifications, full body preview and custom sound.
- – Badge, Unread, Messages, and New
- – Apple Watch app with glance and interactive notifications
- – Customizable Swipes
- – Thread and single message support
- – Snooze Messages
- – Bulk Editing
- – iCloud Sync Mac/iOS
- – Drafts
- – Aliases
- – Multiple signatures
- – Unified Inbox
- – Horizontal layout
- – 19 Languages
It does have some advanced features as well. They include:
- – 3D Touch quick access
- – 3D Touch Peek and Pop
- – iOS 9 Search API for Documents and Messages
- – Share Composer Extension
- – iCloud Sync Label color Mac/iOS
- – iCloud Account settings sync Mac/iOS
- – iCloud Preference sync Mac/iOS
- – iCloud VIP sync
- – Handoff Mac/iOS
For those of you who don’t like email clients storing your emails on their servers, Airmail doesn’t. It does have server processing but it’s extremely limited and is only performed when users enable push notifications.
It should be noted, as with any 1.0 release there may be a few bugs that need to be squished. Though, for its first release, Airmail is looking pretty well polished and there’s a pretty solid beta community involved in finding these bugs. That said, hit the source link to check it out.
[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airmail-your-mail-with-you/id993160329?ls=1&mt=8″ icon=”fa-apple” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Get Airmail from Apple App Store[/button]