It’s almost hard to believe, but on August 22nd, Best Buy will be celebrating its 50th birthday. The big box retailer opened its first store all the way back in 1966. In order to celebrate this momentous occasion, they are offering 50 deals for 50 hours.
Best Buy is promising Black Friday-like deals. They’ve provided a list of just a few of the available deals so far, and there are definitely some good discounts available. Everything from deals on MacBook Pros, to 4K TVs, headphones, PlayStation4, and more, this is probably a deal you won’t want to miss. Some of the deals include:
- Save $150 on select MacBook Pro computers
- Students can save an additional $150, for a total savings of $300 with Best Buy’s Student Deals program
- Save $400 on a 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV
- Save $180 on Beats Studio wireless on-ear headphones
- Get an iPhone 6s starting at $1 or an iPhone 6s Plus starting at $99.99 with two-year activation on Sprint or Verizon Wireless (Save $200) – or get a $200 gift card with purchase of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus and activation with an AT&T Next plan
- Save up to 70 percent on LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo
- Save $50 on Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker
- Get “Destiny” and your choice of two other select games for free with purchase of the PlayStation 4 “Call of Duty” bundle
- Get a $50 gift card with purchase of a Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (online only)
The deals start tonight at 10pm CST (Best Buy is based in Minnesota, after all), and will run until 11:59pm (CST) on Saturday, August 20th. Deals will be available both online and in Best Buy stores. Nearly all of the available deals will qualify for free two-day shipping on BestBuy.com. The deals are, as one might expect, available while supplies last. You may want to jump on BestBuy.com at 10pm (CST) tonight if you want to be sure and get in on the best deals.
Is anything on the list above of interest to you? Will you be checking out the sale once it goes live? Tell us what you think in the comment section below, or on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter.Source: Best Buy